TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE 'PREMIOS PRODU AWARDS 2020’
The present terms and conditions refer to and regulate the promotional action called 'PREMIOS PRODU AWARDS 2020’ (hereinafter the Promotion) of which Premio Produ LLC EIN: 85-3705556 9590 NW 40th Street Rd Suite 102 Miami, FL 33178 is the promoter. These terms and conditions are available to participants at https://produawards.hitsbook.com/ In order to safeguard the rights of participants, their security and privacy, we recommend that you carefully read the following terms and conditions of participation.
1. Organizer. Premio Produ LLC is the organiser of the Promotion and is responsible for its development.
2. Adhesion to the Promotion. This Promotion is addressed to all those individuals over 18 years old.
3. Territorial Scope. This Promotion will be held worldwide
4. Registration and access to the Promotion. In order to participate, users not previously registered in the Hitsbook platform may register in the Promotion through the page https://produawards.hitsbook.com/ completing the form established for this purpose Users previously registered on the Hitsbook platform will be able to access this Promotion directly. Such users must accept the terms and conditions of this Promotion. Users must have a valid email address and confirm their email address to access the Promotion. In any case, participants must accept these legal terms and conditions through the box provided for this purpose.
The participant will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided, Premio Produ LLC reserving the right to exclude from the Promotion any participant who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that may proceed in law. The procedure to access, register and participate in this Prom may be modified to include updates, enhancements and/or new features. Premio Produ LLC will keep participants informed of these possible updates and how to access them.
5. Promotion Mechanics. Once registered in this Promotion, users will acquire the status of participants and may participate in it by sharing content through the share buttons of social networks, WhatsApp or sharing the URL of the video. In addition, they will be able to view content from other participants, vote for them and react with emoticons. The content shared by the participants during the development of the Promotion will be publicly available to the rest of the participants registered in this Promotion. Participants who participate in this Promotion by providing audiovisual content will be part of the promotion videos of PREMIOS PRODU AWARDS 2020.
6. Participant Obligations and Content Policy. In general, the participant agrees to make proper use of the Promotion, observing the law in force and complying at all times with these legal terms and conditions, as well as the legal terms and conditions of Facebook in the event of registration through the social network. Allusive and/or sexual, violent, denigrating, racist, discriminatory, defamatory, as well as threats or insults that may hurt the sensitivity of an average person or incite to illegal conduct will not be admitted. Likewise, publications that infringe intellectual and/or industrial property rights, privacy, image rights or that infringe any other type of third party rights will not be admitted. In any case, Premio Produ LLC and any other entity belonging to the Group, and/or its clients, reserve the right to eliminate publications and exclude from participation in the Promotion those participants whose publications show inappropriate contents. The participant must be the owner of the intellectual property rights of the audiovisual documentation shared on the website where the Promotion is being developed and hold the image rights of all those who appear on it. If the participant is not the author of the audiovisual material provided, he/she must have all the rights to exploit it and the capacity to transfer them to Premio Produ LLC and to any of the companies of the Group. In the same way, you must hold the rights of image of the people who appear in it. Otherwise, it will be solely responsible for any disputes arising from the use of such material without authorization, exempting both Premio Produ LLC, and the companies of the group and/or its clients of any responsibility in this respect.
7. Intellectual Property. The participants of this Promotion undertake to be original in relation to the audiovisual material provided, not being able to plagiarize any other artistic or advertising creation, nor to damage trademark rights or any other intellectual property right of third parties. In any case, Premio Produ LLC will be exempted from responsibility for any claim on the part of third parties. The participants will be responsible for the infringements caused or that may be caused to the rights of third parties with the audiovisual contents provided and will indemnify Premio Produ LLC and the companies of the group for damages incurred by the breach of the obligation described above. The participants guarantee that they hold the intellectual property rights corresponding to the audiovisual content provided in the Promotion, and are solely responsible for any possible controversies that may arise as a result of the Promotion. The participants assign to Premio Produ LLC and to any of the companies of the Group, and/or its clients, the right to use and/or commercialize the totality of the materials contributed by the participants during the development of this Promotion as they deem best convenient and for the entire world territory. Specifically, the exploitation rights will be assigned with the faculty of assignment to third parties, especially those of public communication, transformation, distribution and reproduction. All these rights may be used, among other functionalities, to design and develop programs, capsules, virals, testimonials, etc., under any advertising format of Premio Produ LLC and/or its customers, in any media, television, Internet, analogical and digital media, or any written media without any consideration (without prejudice to the gratuities obtained), as well as for distribution, for a maximum period of 10 years.
8. Image rights. The participants assign to Premio Produ LLC, the companies of the Group, including and/or its clients, the right to reproduce and use its image, including name and surname, voice and its own image, in relation to the content published by the participant during the term of this Promotion.
In particular, the participants consent by participating in this Promotion to the assignment, use, publication and reproduction throughout the world, for a period of 10 years and in relation to any type of advertising, promotion, publication, including TV, Internet, Apps, social networks, press, magazines, printed or written media, radio or any other means of nature for commercial, informational or corporate purposes of Premio Produ LLC, to the companies of the Group, and/or its clients, without this giving rise to any right in favor of the participant to receive any consideration for it (without prejudice to the gratuities obtained), with the exception of the gratuities obtained by the Participant. Likewise, in the event that the participants include the participation of third parties, they declare that they have the rights and authorizations to publish the image of said third parties. It is strictly forbidden to publish the image of children under 18 without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. Participants who include minors in the audiovisual content shared during this Promotion must obtain the corresponding permission from the minor's parent or legal guardian in the same terms as set out in this document.
9. Validity of these rules. These rules are the only ones that govern the relationship between the participant and Premio Produ LLC, replacing any verbal or written agreement that has previously governed the parties. The clauses will always be interpreted in such a way that they produce effects. If, due to the interpretation of these rules, one or more of their clauses are considered null and void, the others will remain fully valid. These terms and conditions may be modified. Should this occur, Premio Produ LLC will notify the participants through the website https://produawards.hitsbook.com/